Worship with Us
We would love for you to join us for our worship service at 9:30 am on Sundays.
Why would you even consider doing such a thing? Aren’t there better things to be doing on your weekend?
Well, that depends on what you’re looking for. If you are looking for temporary fun or an escape from reality, church won’t help.
Why We Worship
Worship doesn’t distract from reality—worship is the ultimate reality.
God is. He simply is. He exists. He is powerful. He is just. He is good.
We exist because he does. But we are not just, and we are not good.
We worship him because, in his justice, he punished our sins.
We worship him because, in his love, he forgave us of our sins.
But how can he do both? The answer is the cross. On the cross, Jesus paid for our crime. One the cross, Jesus gives us his righteousness. Through the cross, God can forgive our sins.
This is why we worship.
We worship the all-powerful, eternal, just, holy, and good God. We worship him because he gave us a Savior—his Son Jesus!
We love to worship together because we love our Good Savior!
We sing upbeat, joyful songs about him that praise him and remind us of his goodness.
We talk about the Scriptures because the Bible is His communication to us.
Will you come and worship with us?
What to Expect
- Dress however you feel comfortable.
- Folks at the doors will help you find the auditorium and childcare if needed.
- Nurseries are available for children in kindergarten and younger.
- 1st-3rd graders are invited to children’s church after the music part of our worship.
- Feel free to use one of our Bibles for worship, and feel free to take it home to keep.
- The words to the songs are projected on a screen. Feel free to sing along with us, or just listen to the amazing truths in the songs.
- Our sermons are between 40 and 50 minutes each Sunday, but our pastor is trying to keep them short!