Bart and Emily Allen—Papua New Guinea
Bart, Emily, and their four boys minister among the Amdu people located in the mountains of the Sandaun Province of western Papua New Guinea. Bart and Emily are praying that God would allow them to share the hope of Jesus Christ with these men, women, and children of Amdu. They dream of seeing a local church—a body of believers—planted in Amdu.
To accomplish this task, the Word of God must first be translated into the Amdu language—a language that the Allens must first learn before they begin translation work. Please pray for the Allens as they persevere in learning the language and culture of Amdu so that they can share the hope of the Gospel of Jesus! For more information on the Allens, see their blog.
Jason and Adele Rice
Jason, Adele, and their three boys have been serving in Slovakia since 2012. They are partnering with a local group of Slovak churches who are committed to the gospel, and their ministry includes four main goals. They seek to encourage existing Slovak churches, to evangelize the lost, to disciple believers, and to send out believers in mission to Slovakia and the rest of the world. Jason and Adele also serve others within ABWE, their mission organization, by coordinating special events in the region and leading the organization’s team in Slovakia.
Their ministry has involved…
- Local church ministry (preaching, music ministry, community center special events)
- Summer day camp ministry (speaking, English classes, translation, running games, teaching skills, video, small group leaders)
- Refugee outreach (relief, providing gospel materials)
- Teen retreats (speaking, video)
- Regional event coordination (conference directors, logistics planning, speaking)
- Team event planning (retreats)
- English outreach (village classes)
- School outreach (English teaching, special events, sports)
Brendon Hall (Coalition for Christian Outreach)
Brendon ministers at Allegheny College with a focus on the athletes. His goal is to help college students be transformed by the power of Jesus Christ and His Gospel.